The Reliable Power Solution for Tankless Water Heaters
HUGO is the only battery backup system designed specifically for tankless water heaters.
We can't control what mother nature does, nor can we prevent power failures, but we came up with a solution to at least give you a hot shower in time of need.
HUGO POWER SUPPLY FEATURES
- ETL certified
- 5 hours of continuous operation
- Portable or permanent mount
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- IP54 grade for all-weather protection
- 35Ah AGM non-spill battery
- Chirp alarm
- LED indicator for easy troubleshooting
- Flow sensor switch to prolong battery life
- Maintenance free operation
- Anti-Frost assist
- Auto activate within 8ms upon power outage
- Auto reset when main power becomes available
- Auto switch-over between main power and inverter mode
- Built-in fuse to prevent board burnout and to protect downstream appliances
- Solar capable
- SMART technology to ensure constant clean power
- PURE SINE WAVE Technology
- Output: 500 VA I 350 W
APPLICATIONS OF HUGO
All Gas Tankless Water Heaters
Tank Heaters With AC Ignition
TRICKS AND TIPS
You can hook up 2-3 tankless water heaters to one (1) HUGO with an extension cord (when freezing is not a concern)
You can unplug temp/flow port in front of inverter to allow HUGO act as a regular UPS for "no-flow" appliances or equipment
You can charge up HUGO and take it on the road to charge computers, cellphones or to act as a power station!
Another advanced feature HUGO is offering is the capability of hooking up solar panels into the system.
With an additional solar panel and controller, HUGO will never run out of power.